StrategArt, a boutique recruitment firm, is hiring on behalf of a Global EdTech company, headquartered in Singapore, that currently focuses on providing a quality and immersive Chinese language learning experience to students aged 4 to 15 years old. In addition to its headquarters in Singapore, the company also has a presence in Beijing, Wuhan, Chengdu, Silicon Valley, Bangkok and Jakarta and will continue to expand into other parts of the world to meet the growing demand for language learning.
Founded in 2017, the company leverages its experienced teaching team, AI-powered tools, gamification features and research-backed methodology to provide students the best learning experience and results.
The company has raised several rounds of venture funding from leading global investors, including Sequoia, Tiger Global and Owl Ventures, to support its vision for revolutionizing learning across the world.
Today, the company has a total registered student base of 300,000 students across 80 countries – coming from families of different nationalities including international expats, Chinese immigrants, and local parents. The company has more than 3,000 teachers and 1250 employees globally.
Mandarin Product Executive will report to the Curriculum Product Manager and will assist with team operations and capability-building. This role will assess the market and customer need, create a product strategy for a course portfolio, monitor product’s development and delivery, and communicate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Support Curriculum Product Manager with team operations and building out key capabilities within the team
- Manage a portfolio of courses, which includes tasks such as:
- Develop and continually refine product vision and roadmaps for a course portfolio based on our strategy and investment priorities
- Ensure all stakeholder voices are heard and clear priorities are set for development teams
- Clearly communicate product business cases to the team and stakeholders, articulating both the product’s value proposition as well as defining and measuring metrics for its success
- Support preparation for releases by coordinating the activities of multiple teams and ensuring customers and other stakeholders are informed in a timely manner
- Support all quality management efforts by assuring that the courses and curriculum are routinely reviewed, and customer satisfaction is high
- Work with our research teams to define, measure, and improve the efficacy of our courses
- Develop strong working relationships with product development, to ensure tough decisions, issue escalation, and change/enhancement requests are managed well
- Prepare product training materials and conduct product training for sales and key account departments in the region
- Bachelor’s degree in Linguistic or Education or any relevant field
- Experience working in a product management or portfolio analysis role with demonstrated successes
- Background in education industry or language subject
- English fluency is a must
- Basic understanding in Mandarin (speaking & listening)
- Excellent communication skill