StrategArt, a boutique recruitment firm, is hiring on behalf of a Global EdTech company, headquartered in Singapore, that currently focuses on providing a quality and immersive Chinese language learning experience to students aged 4 to 15 years old. In addition to its headquarters in Singapore, the company also has a presence in Beijing, Wuhan, Chengdu, Silicon Valley, Bangkok and Jakarta and will continue to expand into other parts of the world to meet the growing demand for language learning.
Founded in 2017, the company leverages its experienced teaching team, AI-powered tools, gamification features and research-backed methodology to provide students the best learning experience and results.
The company has raised several rounds of venture funding from leading global investors, including Sequoia, Tiger Global and Owl Ventures, to support its vision for revolutionizing learning across the world.
Today, the company has a total registered student base of 300,000 students across 80 countries – coming from families of different nationalities including international expats, Chinese immigrants, and local parents. The company has more than 3,000 teachers and 1250 employees globally.
- Owning and maintaining sales performance metrics and reports.
- Set up and keep track of quantitative monitoring points along the sales workflow.
- Facilitate a good coordination flow between Sales Team and other functions.
- Make recommendation to management regarding improvement and optimization steps towards Sales Team’s procedures and performances
- Ensure all systems operate smoothly and align with company’s quality standards
- Maximize the efficiency of all business procedures and ensure compliance with company policies and regulation
- Monitor daily operations and address potential issues when they arise
- BSc in Business Management or relevant field
- Excellent project management skills
- Organizational skills and attention to detail
- Experience on using CRM software and Dashboarding tools
- Min. 2 years experience in analytical fields (Data Analyst, Business Analyst, Research Assistant, etc.), sales operations, or marketing operations