StrategArt, a boutique executive recruitment firm, is hiring on behalf of our client, The Australian National University (ANU).
We are looking for a talented, dedicated professional to be an Indonesia-based Senior Partnerships Manager for The Australian National University (ANU). The role will be based in Jakarta and will be fully dedicated to representing ANU.
The role will primarily focus on student recruitment activities and partnerships in Indonesia (and may support other markets as required). The scope of the work will be implementing the University’s international student selection strategies to increase high-quality enrolments from across Indonesia to Australia’s top-ranked University. This is a strategically important role with considerable scope and profile.
As one of the world’s leading universities, ANU is committed to providing an unrivalled student experience and exceptional customer service to our partners and stakeholders. The position will support and develop the University’s key stakeholder networks in Indonesia, providing specialist advice and delivering exceptional outcomes that support the University’s strategic goals.
The Senior Partnerships Manager is responsible for undertaking business development, stakeholder management, and marketing/communications to support the University’s student selection goals in Indonesia. The representative will work closely with important stakeholders in Indonesia, such as sponsor organisations, government agencies, ministries, education agents, higher education institutions and high school networks to attract the region’s best and brightest students to ANU. They will also work closely with colleagues in other areas of the Division, and University stakeholders (e.g., across Academic Colleges) to develop strategic recruitment plans and strategies that are aligned with the University’s goals and priorities.
- Lead on, develop and implement an Indonesia regional plan aligned with wider University international student recruitment objectives.
- Achieve defined student selection targets and KPIs.
- Lead on and develop productive working relationships with sponsors (government agencies and ministries), education agents, higher education institutions, high school networks, and other relevant external stakeholders in Indonesia. Develop productive internal working relationships across ANU.
- Generate and report on market intelligence and utilise existing market data to identify and coordinate activities for effective student recruitment through campaigns and, as appropriate, personally participate in education/career fairs and exhibitions, student events, and seminars. This will include the ongoing assessment of the success of events and in-region activity carried out.
- Maintain the central database of relevant regional contacts in databases and other systems as required.
- Coordinate the production of electronic and print publications and other marketing/advertising opportunities both internally and externally, in cooperation with the ANU Marketing team.
- Provide high-level advice and briefings to senior management and members of the ANU Executive on student recruitment matters relating to Indonesia.
- Cultivate and maintain collaborative working relationships with external and internal stakeholders (including the University’s academic Colleges and administrative areas).
- Undertake frequent and extensive regional travel, and travel to Australia as appropriate, on behalf of the University including outside of regular business hours and on weekends
- Six or more years of experience or equivalent in a role related to education or international education, with an emphasis on recruitment and partnerships.
- Significant experience developing a recruitment strategy and implementing an ambitious partnerships and recruitment plan.
- Able to communicate in fluent English and navigate cultural nuances of working in an Australian context.
- Ability to provide briefings and advice to senior management and executives at an international organisation.
- Knowledge and life experience with the Australian education system and institutions ANU graduates are encouraged to apply.