StrategArt, a boutique recruitment firm, is hiring on behalf of a Global EdTech company, headquartered in Singapore, that currently focuses on providing a quality and immersive Chinese language learning experience to students aged 4 to 15 years old. In addition to its headquarters in Singapore, the company also has a presence in Beijing, Wuhan, Chengdu, Silicon Valley, Bangkok and Jakarta and will continue to expand into other parts of the world to meet the growing demand for language learning.
Founded in 2017, the company leverages its experienced teaching team, AI-powered tools, gamification features and research-backed methodology to provide students the best learning experience and results.
The company has raised several rounds of venture funding from leading global investors, including Sequoia, Tiger Global and Owl Ventures, to support its vision for revolutionizing learning across the world.
Today, the company has a total registered student base of 300,000 students across 80 countries – coming from families of different nationalities including international expats, Chinese immigrants, and local parents. The company has more than 3,000 teachers and 1250 employees globally.
- Translate technical details into benefits for the user
- Follow and analyze market trends to position products
- Develop product marketing strategies (pricing, advertising, product launching)
- Craft compelling messages across marketing channels (landing pages, ad campaigns)
- Work with various teams (design, content, acquisition, product, sales) to implement marketing strategies
- Test marketing product features, releases and ad copy
- Evaluate projects using relevant KPIs and feedback from existing and prospective customers
- Proven experience as a Product Marketing Manager (min. 3 years), Brand Manager or similar role
- Background in the field of education is a plus
- Experience in market analysis and
- Familiar with product marketing tactics (e.g. integrated marketing campaigns)
- Working knowledge of web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends)
- Excellent communication skills
- Keen eye for detail
- Analytical mind and strong quantitative skills
- BSc/BA in Marketing, Communications or similar field