StrategArt, a boutique recruitment firm, is hiring on behalf of a Global EdTech company, headquartered in Singapore, that currently focuses on providing a quality and immersive Chinese language learning experience to students aged 4 to 15 years old. In addition to its headquarters in Singapore, the company also has a presence in Beijing, Wuhan, Chengdu, Silicon Valley, Bangkok and Jakarta and will continue to expand into other parts of the world to meet the growing demand for language learning.
Founded in 2017, the company leverages its experienced teaching team, AI-powered tools, gamification features and research-backed methodology to provide students the best learning experience and results.
The company has raised several rounds of venture funding from leading global investors, including Sequoia, Tiger Global and Owl Ventures, to support its vision for revolutionizing learning across the world.
Today, the company has a total registered student base of 300,000 students across 80 countries – coming from families of different nationalities including international expats, Chinese immigrants, and local parents. The company has more than 3,000 teachers and 1250 employees globally.
We are looking for an ambitious and self-driven Talent Lead to join our team! You design and implement scalable sourcing strategies that directly impact growth of people and business in Indonesia. In this role you’ll build effective relationships with leaders across the business, demonstrate your ability to innovate, and have a strong focus on our foundational remit. Your relationships within the industry enable you to identify the right talent and channels to target. Leveraging on your technical and business knowledge, you will develop meaningful sourcing strategies which promote various methods to source, evaluate, and ultimately hire the best talent.
- Partner with business unit to determine a sustainable talent acquisition and hiring plans
- Perform analysis and forecasting the hiring needs of the departments.
- Work with Regional Head Talent Acquisition to execute employer branding activities and enhance candidate experience
- Source and find suitable and qualified talent, and plan and execute selection process to ensure right job and culture fit.
- Reviews employment applications and conduct background check when necessary
- A Degree in Psychology, Human Resource Management or related discipline
- At least 5 years of TA experience, preferably within the Tech or Edtech industry
- Work experience in a start-up environment will be a plus.
- Working knowledge of full-cycle hiring processes and employer branding techniques.
- Strong working knowledge of sourcing on social media networks.
- Outstanding knowledge of ATS, Sourcing and Recruitment Marketing tools
- Good time-management skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, tight timeline and quick pace environment
- Ability to discover bottlenecks in the recruiting procedure.
- Quick decision-making skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills