StrategArt, a boutique recruitment firm, is hiring on behalf of a Global EdTech company, headquartered in Singapore, that currently focuses on providing a quality and immersive Chinese language learning experience to students aged 4 to 15 years old. In addition to its headquarters in Singapore, the company also has a presence in Beijing, Wuhan, Chengdu, Silicon Valley, Bangkok and Jakarta and will continue to expand into other parts of the world to meet the growing demand for language learning.
Founded in 2017, the company leverages its experienced teaching team, AI-powered tools, gamification features and research-backed methodology to provide students the best learning experience and results.
The company has raised several rounds of venture funding from leading global investors, including Sequoia, Tiger Global and Owl Ventures, to support its vision for revolutionizing learning across the world.
Today, the company has a total registered student base of 300,000 students across 80 countries – coming from families of different nationalities including international expats, Chinese immigrants, and local parents. The company has more than 3,000 teachers and 1250 employees globally.
- Manage multiple localization projects and requirements across the different countries and regional stakeholders.
- Build and manage relationships with pilot customers and Key Opinion Leaders, then synthesize feedback for the product team to enhance the product experience and drive growth and conversion.
- Identify emerging trends in the local market through market surveys and share the results with stakeholders
- Manage and grow official community channels, including play store, social media, and internal communication channel
- Work closely with the product team to deliver market needs.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree with 3+ years of experience in tech industry, familiar with mobile app development flow
- Demonstrate excellent understanding on mobile app trend in global and local market, especially education app.
- A self-starter who can plan, organize and take initiative to meet job objectives independently.
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills.
- Outgoing personality who can maintain relationships with Key Opinion Leaders and listen to their wants and needs
- Proficiency in English and Indonesian, both written and verbal. Mandarin is a plus.