StrategArt is hiring, on behalf of our Client.
About Our Client
Our Client brings the best of AI (artificial intelligent) + human-led conversational automation for enterprises. They have offices in 6 countries and have clients across 27 countries. They are a team of 500+ makers, who’ve shipped over 750+ Intelligent Virtual Assistants. Their Virtual Assistants converse in over 120 languages, and their platform handles more than a billion conversations every month – over 50+ channels in text and voice!
They are also named Leading conversational AI Platform, Distinguished CX Vendor, and Advanced Virtual Assistant Provider by Gartner.
They are one of the fastest growing SaaS leaders emerging from Asia and are backed on this journey with more than $100M in funding so far by partners like Lightspeed, Sapphire Ventures, WestBridge Capital and Salesforce Ventures. They also got honoured recently, being one of the top 10 companies to work at by ‘#LinkedinTopStartups’ and a ‘Great Place to Work at’ certification.
About The Job
An ideal candidate for this role will be customer-centric and will have an experience of 3+ Years in SAAS business analysis/Consulting/Services/Project delivery/Customer Engineering. The candidate is required to have a B.E/MBA qualification.
- Understand the Customer pain points, Customer requirements, Business goals of Projects and design the most appropriate conversation flows and Integrations with Enterprise applications.
- Understand the various backend & frontend systems being used within the enterprise for integrations with the channels.
- Work with Customer Engineering Manager to Engineer a channel for the agreed scope, within the agreed time and Quality.
- The channels will have to cater for all the requirements provided by Customers.
- Guide and mentor the Customer engineers to build the channel that is designed by you.
Looking for candidates who have:
- Good communication and ability to handle difficult clients.
- Exposure to toolsets (Jira, Confluence or similar tools) across Requirements documentation, conversation design and Quality assurance.
- Has knowledge of Rest/Soap APIs, 3rd party software integrations and SaaS applications.
- BA skills – solutioning, BRD, FSD, Scope Document, HLD, LLD etc.
- Project Management skills – project plans, reporting, handling development teams.
- Has the ability to investigate, analyze, visualize, articulate and solve complex problems and concepts and make disciplined decisions based on the available information.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Strong communication skills to collaborate effectively with cross-geographical teams.
- Ability to multitask and meet tight deadlines.
- Has Deep domain knowledge of any one of these domains – Banking, Financial services, Insurance, Retail, Telco, Utilities, Retail, Manufacturing, Education.
- Has worked in Customer locations preferably in Geographies like South East Asia, Europe, South America, North America, Middle East/Africa.
Nice to have Skills:
- Has high levels of Diligence/Ownership.
- Has knowledge about Enterprise Architecture.
- Has been the Lead in Projects where Customer’s business goals were achieved.
- Has worked on Enterprise chatbot development in the past.
- Has an understanding of the basic principles of Design Thinking.
Our offer: a support to your financial, physical and emotional well-being
- Competitive Salary
- Remote-friendly, global team
- Buddy program to make new joinees comfortable before they officially join
- Flexible working schedules
- Laptop assigned – Mac or Windows – whatever helps you work best!
- Best-in-class health insurance for self and family
- Professional on-line counselling on mental and emotional wellness
- Flexible vacation policy including parental leaves
- Monthly home WiFi stipend
- Allowance to build your ideal WFH setup