StrategArt is hiring, on behalf of our client – a rising tech startup
- Build and improve products that help employees do their best work
- Build relationships with departments including operations, finance, sales and marketing
- Set the product strategy, prioritize features, build consensus, and coordinate product schedules with a team of engineers and designers to ship high-quality experiences to internal teams.
- Drive data-informed decisions by integrating user research, data analysis, and stakeholder feedback into product requirements, ensuring products satisfy user needs.
- Lead exploratory investigations to identify opportunities with new teams and develop hypotheses into concrete projects.
- At least 3 years of experience as a product manager and / or project manager in a startup environment
- Solid technical background in SQL query and programming language such as Python and Java with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development
- Extremely strong communication skills
- Strong intuition for user behavior
- Ability to develop product and marketing strategies
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Self-starter with strong project management skills to follow through on execution