StrategArt is hiring, on behalf of our Client.
About Our Client
Our Client brings the best of AI (artificial intelligent) + human-led conversational automation for enterprises. They have offices in 6 countries and have clients across 27 countries. They are a team of 500+ makers, who’ve shipped over 750+ Intelligent Virtual Assistants. Their Virtual Assistants converse in over 120 languages, and their platform handles more than a billion conversations every month – over 50+ channels in text and voice!
They are also named Leading conversational AI Platform, Distinguished CX Vendor, and Advanced Virtual Assistant Provider by Gartner.
They are one of the fastest growing SaaS leaders emerging from Asia and are backed on this journey with more than $100M in funding so far by partners like Lightspeed, Sapphire Ventures, WestBridge Capital and Salesforce Ventures. They also got honoured recently, being one of the top 10 companies to work at by ‘#LinkedinTopStartups’ and a ‘Great Place to Work at’ certification.
About The Job
Our Client is looking for a Sales Manager who will embark on an exciting journey with them to grow the A.I. enterprise solution business. This role demands excellent communication skills and sales techniques with a customer-oriented mindset.
You will take lead in developing new business leads, managing relationships with their current corporate clients and close target business accounts. The role will require you to work with their clients closely, understand their client’s needs and drive sales growth.
- To exceed monthly / quarterly sales targets by selling their Products into enterprise accounts and within an assigned geographical or vertical market.
- Meet and exceed sales targets by directly closing target business accounts
- Develop a strong direct touch sales pipeline, focused on the different vertical
- Understand client needs and requirements.
- Drive business meetings in the field.
- Accurate account and pipeline management with professional-level of forecasting.
- Expertly demonstrate value proposition and benefits.
- Manage the entire sales process from prospecting to close working with the team
Looking for candidates who have:
- 5 -8+ Years of experience in enterprise product (SaaS) sales
- Strong experience developing high impact sales teams in a similar technical environment
- Demonstrable track record achieving sales growth
- Excellent in communication skills and corporate sales techniques
- Curious about latest technologies and are motivated by real-world application of chatbots
- Self-starter who can work independently and learn with the team