StrategArt is hiring, on behalf of our client, a Lead PM position.
This is what our client says about itself:
We are a leading insurance technology (insurtech) startup based in Indonesia. We aim to become the bridge for the uninsured by providing various insurance protections for all levels of society members. We are a leading provider of unique and affordable insurance products designed specifically for each of its ecosystem partners.
We closed our Series A round in 2018 and we have successfully expanded across the region. In 2020, we closed our Series B funding round, to support the company’s growth plan. We are currently one of the biggest, if not the biggest, insurtech companies in Southeast Asia.
All of the above milestones are only achievable due to the trust of all our key stakeholders, including our wonderful, talented, and hard-working team members who continue to provide outstanding contributions, care and service, day in and day out! We are looking forward to welcoming you to join us in our diverse, passionate, and innovative team by bringing insurance for all through technology.
About the job role
● Mentor and guide the (more junior) product managers.
● Assist management in the formulation of the company’s product strategy.
● Translate user journey into a logically-sequenced product and feature roadmap.
● Implement and lead a unified product roadmap by managing internal and external resources across countries and functions, in coordination with design , data analyst, engineering, operations, sales & marketing.
● Manage the entire product lifecycle for each product, from consumer insights through to launch and post launch product improvements.
● Develop PRDs (product requirement documents) for each product.
● Conduct market research, surveys, and meetings with customers/prospects to understand market need, competition, etc. in coordination with the sales team.
● Lead design and engineering teams to develop innovative and breakthrough solutions with a strong focus on cost, quality and performance.
● Plan & deliver products which meet specified performance and cost criteria (metrics) within development budget and timelines.
● Monitor the key metrics of the products / features. Work closely with data team in conducting regular analysis and deep dive on the products / features performance.
● 4-6 years of experience at tech startup, technology or engineering firms, or a credible and strong track record in building or growing tech products.
● Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or computer science is preferred
● Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision making. With strong intuitions of user behaviors
● Excellent written and verbal English communication
● Experienced in developing products from concept to launch
● Experienced in leading dynamic brainstorming sessions and able to “challenge” business users for the best product outcome
● Highly entrepreneurial, a self-starter, and ability to manage/coach
● Hands-on in defining objectives and producing deliverables in a fast-paced environment
● Demonstrated experience managing the full product development lifecycle, including product conceptualization, prototyping, MVP development, etc
● Ability to travel internationally to meet customers, technology partners, etc