StrategArt is hiring, on behalf of our Client, PreSales Engineers position.
Our Client brings the best of AI (artificial intelligent) + human-led conversational automation for enterprises. They have offices in 6 countries and have clients across 27 countries. They are a team of 500+ makers, who’ve shipped over 750+ Intelligent Virtual Assistants. Their Virtual Assistants converse in over 120 languages, and their platform handles more than a billion conversations every month – over 50+ channels in text and voice!
They are also named Leading conversational AI Platform, Distinguished CX Vendor, and Advanced Virtual Assistant Provider by Gartner.
They are one of the fastest growing SaaS leaders emerging from Asia and are backed on this journey with more than $100M in funding so far by partners like Lightspeed, Sapphire Ventures, WestBridge Capital and Salesforce Ventures. They also got honoured recently, being one of the top 10 companies to work at by ‘#LinkedinTopStartups’ and a ‘Great Place to Work at’ certification.
Our Client is looking for Presales Engineers in the Customer Engineering team to own the Proposals, Solutioning for Cognitive Engagement Cloud. An ideal candidate for this role will be customer-centric and will have an experience 2-5 years in SaaS presales.
● Understand the our client’s Messenger Cognitive Engagement Cloud, its offerings/capabilities and
the Problems that these offerings can solve for Enterprises in Each Industry and Each function
● Attend meetings with Sales team members during which you will be required to understand
customer pain points, Customer requirements, Business goals and suggest the most appropriate
solution for the customer
● Prepare collateral content/presentations for techno-functional requirements and present to
● Understand the various backend & frontend systems that can be integrated with
Cognitive engagement cloud
● Work with the Sales team to help them understand the features of the Product and also to help
them achieve the annual revenue targets
● Maintain and expand client relationships
● Manage all requests from the Sales team
The candidate will have an added advantage if they satisfy one or more of the below conditions
● A Java developer
● Has the ability to solve complex business problems and concepts and make disciplined
decisions based on the available information.
● Exposure to toolsets (Jira, Confluence or similar tools) across Requirements documentation,
conversation design and Quality assurance.
● Has previously prepared RFPs/RFIs/RFQs
● Strong communication skills to collaborate effectively with cross-geographical teams
● Ability to multitask and meet tight deadlines.
● Has Deep domain knowledge of any one of these domains – Banking, Financial services,
Insurance, Retail, Telco, Utilities, Retail, Manufacturing, Education
● Has worked in Customer locations preferably in Geographies like South East Asia, Europe,
South America, North America, Middle East/Africa
● Has knowledge about Enterprise Architecture
● Has been part of the India startup environment
● Has high levels of Diligence/Ownership
● Has worked on Enterprise chatbot development in the past