StrategArt is hiring, on behalf of our Client.
About Our Client
Our Client brings the best of AI (artificial intelligent) + human-led conversational automation for enterprises. They have offices in 6 countries and have clients across 27 countries. They are a team of 500+ makers, who’ve shipped over 750+ Intelligent Virtual Assistants. Their Virtual Assistants converse in over 120 languages, and their platform handles more than a billion conversations every month – over 50+ channels in text and voice!
They are also named Leading conversational AI Platform, Distinguished CX Vendor, and Advanced Virtual Assistant Provider by Gartner.
They are one of the fastest growing SaaS leaders emerging from Asia and are backed on this journey with more than $100M in funding so far by partners like Lightspeed, Sapphire Ventures, WestBridge Capital and Salesforce Ventures. They also got honoured recently, being one of the top 10 companies to work at by ‘#LinkedinTopStartups’ and a ‘Great Place to Work at’ certification.
About The Job
Our Client is looking for Software Engineers in the Customer Engineering team to own the channel development of conversational channels for the Enterprises. The channels will be built using node js.
- Build the next generation of AI-based conversational channels such as bots etc.
- Work with Customer, Engineering Manager & Business Analysts to build the channels with the agreed time and with the agreed Quality.
- The channels will have to cater to all the requirements provided by Customers.
- Understand the various backend & frontend systems being used by Customers and integrate the channels with those systems.
- Strong programming skills in NodeJS.
- Good understanding of MongoDB and MySQLArchitecture design of virtual assistants.
- Strong debugging skills and ability to use the JS debugger.
- Hands on experience in API integration (rest/soap).
- Development & design of custom chat & voice components.
- Understanding of conversational interfaces and ability to design for different experiences – Voice, Chat, etc.
- Ability to understand asynchronous programming & design patterns.
- Programming & architecture design of asynchronous based applications.
- Experience with working with ElasticSearch stack for writing complex & time optimised queries.
Looking for candidates who have:
- Should have good knowledge of Nodejs, Mongodb, Mysql – only backend developer.
- Strong in Data structures & algorithms.
- Good understanding of ML & NLP.
- SDLC concepts, waterfall and agile model, team player.
- Has the ability to investigate, analyze, visualize, articulate and solve complex problems and concepts and make disciplined decisions based on the available information.
- Exposure to toolsets (Jira, Confluence or similar tools) across Requirements documentation, conversation design and Quality assurance.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Strong communication skills to collaborate effectively with cross-geographical teams.
- Ability to deconstruct requirements into code logic.
- Has experience in one or more coding language (node js and Python being the most preferred).
- Ability to multitask and meet tight deadlines.
- Has Deep domain knowledge of any one of these domains – Banking, Financial services, Insurance, Retail, Telco, Utilities, Retail, Manufacturing, Education.
- Preferably has worked in Customer locations in Geographies like South East Asia, Europe, South America, North America, Middle East/Africa.
- Has been involved in Engineering Projects where Customer’s business goals were achieved.
- Has high levels of Diligence/Ownership.
Nice to have Skills:
- Has experience in Web development.
- Has contributed to open source projects on github/gitlab.
- Has knowledge about Solution Architecture and Integration with Enterprise applications.
- Has an idea about Design thinking.
- Has previous experience with building chatbots in any technology.
- Has experience in Scrum teams.
- Has a good rank on programming sites like HackerRank.
Our offer: a support to your financial, physical and emotional well-being
- Competitive Salary
- Remote-friendly, global team
- Buddy program to make new joinees comfortable before they officially join
- Flexible working schedules
- Laptop assigned – Mac or Windows – whatever helps you work best!
- Best-in-class health insurance for self and family
- Professional on-line counselling on mental and emotional wellness
- Flexible vacation policy including parental leaves
- Monthly home WiFi stipend
- Allowance to build your ideal WFH setup